ONLINE WORKBOOK INSTRUCTIONS
Provide First Aid – complete online workbook
CPR – online workbook not required
Advanced resuscitation – online workbook not required
You must complete the workbook prior to attending the Provide First Aid course. After completing the workbook, print and sign your completed certificate and bring the certificate to your First Aid Course.
To complete this Online Workbook prior to attending the practical course please follow the instructions below:
- The online workbook can be completed at your own pace
- There are 14 quizzes which take between 1 and 2 hours to complete
- You can attempt the workbook more than once so don’t panic if you get a question wrong. Just try again! Your login period is valid for 35 days.
- We hope that you enjoy completing the workbook and look forward to seeing you at the practical session
- Don’t forget to print and bring the certificate you automatically receive on successful completion of the online workbook to the practical course
After completing your Online Workbook you will need to print the certificate and sign it. Bring the signed certificate to your course as it forms part of your assessment
If you have any questions regarding completing your online workbook please do not hesitate to contact us:
mobile – 0419 482 812
Rod Kriz – ER First Aid Trainer
ER First Aid Consulting
First aid courses Sunshine Coast
Providing First Aid Training across areas such as Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin, Maroochydore, Nambour and all areas of the Sunshine Coast.
ER First Aid Consulting:
First Aid Courses and Training on the Sunshine Coast
Certificates are issued by ABC Licence Training 3399.