Welcome to ER First Aid Consulting
We specialise in First Aid training courses for sporting clubs on the Sunshine Coast
Why choose Rod and his team to help your club?
- Our First Aid instructors are highly qualified, experienced practitioners who are members of Sports Medicine Australia
We are active sportspeople involved in local sport on the Sunshine Coast and will cater our First Aid courses around your discipline
- We have experience running many successful courses for local sporting clubs
“I attended the ER First Aid sports injury course at the rugby club when my son started playing. It was a relaxed fun day delivered in a way that everyone could understand.
Little did I know that within one week I would have need to use the first aid training when one of my sons team mates broke his leg during a game. Of course as always there was that brief period of panic from everyone involved and then the training just kicked in. I can look back relief for the training that we had to enable us to deal with a bad situation on that day”.
Benefits of using ER First Aid Consulting include:
- 10% of course fees are returned to your club for sponsorship or equipment purchase
- We come to your club facilities at a time that is convenient to your members
- A workplace Health and Safety audit and report will be conducted on your club, including Food Safe and Fire Safety, as part of our service
- Courses are hands-on, fun and tailored to meet your clubs needs
- Courses are sports specific meaning we identify injuries that are most prevalent in your sport
- Courses can be offered to all members of your clubs community
- Courses are directly related to the needs of your club
- As coaches and sports enthusiasts ourselves we have a commitment to ensuring that your coaches and club community are well trained and prepared with our first aid training
When we provide training to your club we will donate up to 10% of our fee in sponsorship or equipment for your club. We understand the workloads on a sporting club committee and will work with you to deliver a quality course at a competitive price.
Courses Offered – for detailed course descriptions click here
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID011
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) – HLTAID009
We also offer:
Sports Injury Prevention.
Introduction to strapping
Specialist courses as required
Advanced First Aid
Rescue and Safety – e.g. Bronze Medallion
Time Efficient and Cost Effective Courses
We incorporate an online pre-study component, which takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete, effectively reducing face-to-face time
Courses can be completed in one day or an evening.
Certificates are awarded on the day of the course.
Participants with Private Health Insurance-Extras may be eligible for a rebate.
Provide First Aid Course HLTAID011 – $125 Adults
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTAID009 – $60 Adults
Specialist Course rates on application.
ABC First Aid RTO number 3399
We conduct our courses under ABC Registered Training Organization
Our instructors are members of Sports Medicine Australia
Courses are accredited with the Australian College of Nursing
Please do not hesitate to contact me about first aid training courses on the Sunshine Coast
mobile – 0419 482 812
Rod Kriz – ER First Aid Trainer
ER First Aid Consultant
0419 482 812
Certificates are issued by ABC First Aid, RTO 3399.